How it Works AC
Broadly speaking, the working principle of air conditioner is as follows
- The air in the room is sucked by a centrifugal fan which is in contact with the evaporator and air coil pipe containing refrigerant fluid. In this case the refrigerant absorbs heat to cool the air so that the air and the refrigerant evaporates and steam is collected in a container.
- The vapor pressure from the evaporator is circulated to the condenser, during the compression process progresses, the temperature and pressure refrigerant vapor to rise and pressed into the condenser.
- To reduce the pressure high pressure liquid refrigerant expansion valve is used to regulate the flow rate of refrigerant into the evaporator.
- At the time of the air out of the air condensing into heat. Refrigerant vapor provides heat to the cooling air in condensing into dew on the capillary. In the heat issue on the condensor, aided by a propeller fan.
- On a cold air circulation in the room constantly, hence the need for a thermostat to regulate the temperature in the room or in accordance with the wishes.
- The air in the room becomes cooler than outdoors because indoor air is inhaled by the centrifugal contained in the evaporator and then going on the air in contact with the pipe / Coill evaporator which there is a cooling gas (freon). Here the heat transfer so that the indoor air temperature is relatively cool than before.
- The high-temperature refrigerant gas is compressed at the end of the condensor easily liquefied by cooling air in water systems or steam cooled refrigerant absorbs heat in the condenser cooling air that condenses and becomes liquid outside the pipe evaporator.
- Because water or cooling air absorbs heat from the refrigerant, the water or the air gets hot at the time out of the condenser. Vapor refrigerant that has become liquid, then poured into a pipe evaporator through the expansion valve. This event will be repeated as above.
just like described above AC worked continuously from the first, namely the inhalation of air by a single fan to stage ninth steam. Without us knowing AC that we usually see only silence turns through the steps and ways of working so much. Stages or the workings of the above in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics that the author learned and the way it works almost like refrigenator. After learning how to work and steps just as mentioned above will be easier preformance comprehension on AC. for more information about AC / Air Conditioner you can visit our site in here ac service Phoenix
Cycle In AC
Magnetic refrigeration is a basic cycle of magnetic Carnot cycle, siklusStirlingmagnetik, magnetic Ericson cycle, and the cycle of the cycle work Bariton magnetic .Mechanisme refrigersi
Magnetic refrigeration is a basic cycle of magnetic Carnot cycle, siklus Stirling magnetik, Ericcson cycle of magnetic and magnetic Brayton cycle. Mechanism of action of magnetic refrigeration cycle, such as magnetic Ericcson cycle.
Vitalij Pecharsky and Karl Gschneidner of Ames laboratory in Iowa state university
discover new types of materials that can cool two to six times as much in a single magnetic cycle, which means that the refrigeration machine can use field magnet weaker or smaller material (tonnyloe.wordpress.com)
With the new material type which has been discovered by Vitalij Pacharsky and Ames Laboratory, to facilitate single magnet cycle for operated lighter. Use field weaker or smaller is a good breakthrough and assessed more easily.
Refrigeration is indirect (indect refrigertion)
This fluid will then exchange heat through the heat exchange with the refrigerant in transfer refrigeration machine, subsequently the secondary fluid will flow towards the Fan Coil Units (FCUs) which serves to condition the room.
By using CTEs (Cold Thermal Energy Storage) for the electrical load on the refrigeration machine can shear off peak periods (when almost everyone turn on the air conditioner) to off-peak period.
(A) a single system
(B) a centralized system
(C) district system.